Relax and Restore Retreat
Mindful Yoga, Meditation, Chi Gong and Slow Food in the beautiful Yorkshire dales
Be pampered in the wonderfully converted Three Peaks Barn in Chapel Le Dale, near Ingleton
Friday to Sunday Oct 18-20th Option of staying a 3rd night until Monday for free!
Only £350 including accommodation, a variety of unique classes, all meals and optional cooking show
5% discount for early bird bookings before June 30th
- practice mindfulness in movement and stillness in a variety of classes to relax and restore mind, body and heart; all welcome, no experience required as classes are taught with a range of levels and you may work at your own pace, following your own breath; when the sun smiles on us, we can also practice outside taking in the raw beauty of the dales
- savour delicious vegetarian and vegan food prepared by our professional German chef, Oliver, with over 25 years of catering experience; join in Oli’s optional cooking session to learn new culinary skills or sit back and enjoy the show! Oli can also offer nutritional advice and give information on his regular guided detoxes
- you can also treat yourself to a 1-2-1 Shiatsu for the reduced price of £40. Shiatsu is a full body treatment involving acupressure, gentle stretches and massage techniques, where you remain clothed lying on a comfortable futon - highly therapeutic for a wide range of symptoms and blissfully relaxing
- slow down and tune in, enjoying a book by the stove fire or basking outside in the hot tub overlooking the fields
- enjoy luxury accommodation in twin rooms, with modern bathrooms and underfloor heating throughout the thoughtfully converted barn
- make the weekend work for you, joining in as little or as much as you like and enjoying plenty of free time to walk in the stunning surrounding countryside
5% discount for early bird bookings before June 30th 2019 - book now!
Pirie’s Soul Food - Mindful Courses and Treatments since 1996
Feedback from previous workshops
"Content spot on. Feel it is great to touch on different disciplines that you might not know. Preperations - snacks, flowers, equipment, candles all really super - shows so much care and thoughtfulness. Music was wonderful. Books/Magazines - really good idea. There are so many out there, it's easy to waste your money.
Thankyou Zoe from a very grateful yogi trainee." SR
"Perfect blend of activites throuout the day. Appreciated yoga, Chi Gong flowing exercises, stretches and meditative spells. Helpful and interesting info. on shiatsu acupressure points - discussing and having a go. Enjoyed interaction with other participants - just right blend of conversation but OK to find quiet space." Nicola
"A throughly enjoyable day. Time really well spent, learning how to relax deeply and harness that hidden energy. Oli's delicious food fed us all with fantastic foody ideas. Don't change a thing! It was fabulous!" AC
"A massive thankyou for my shiatsu experience. Zoe has a friendly calm manner which makes you
feel totally at ease. I came away feeling positive, relaxed and re-energised.
I would definitely recommend this experience." Gill